If you list your space on Airbnb and other websites, you can prevent multiple guests from booking the same dates by syncing your Airbnb calendar with your other calendars.
Calendar importing allows you to automatically keep your Airbnb calendar up to date with an external calendar that supports the iCalendar format (filename extensions include .ical, .ics, .ifb and .icalendar), including Google Calendar or the calendars on HomeAway, iCloud or VRBO.
To import a calendar:
- Login to Airbnb
- In Hosting mode, select Listings from the top navigation bar
- Click on your listing
- Click on Availability from the menu at the top
- Click Import Calendar under the Sync calendars section
- Paste your calendar’s URL in the Calendar Address (URL) input box*
- Name the calendar in the Name Your Calendar input box
- Click Import Calendar
* For help finding your calendar addresses, see the instructions below for the calendar type you wish to sync)